Readers

Monday, July 23, 2012

When You Really Want Something..





When you really want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

 ~ Paulo Coelho quotes from The Alchemist

I am now at Gate B9 KLIA waiting for my flight to Sibu. :) The feeling is kinda weird and dejavu-like.  After five years of boarding and getting off planes, this time the feeling is somehow different.  Usually I'll be a lil' bit sad to left Semenanjung but this time, I am eager to reach Kapit.

Dah lama berhajat untuk kembali ke Kapit. Tetapi, selalu sahaja ada kekangan dari segi masa, kewangan dan lain-lain.  But in  a twisted turn of an event, I was 'forced' to return Kapit, to where I obtained all the valuables and bitter sweet memories of teaching and making friends. Syukur Alhamdulillah. 

Hopefully, this short 'break' could bring my spirit up again. Amin.

Cikgukeaku: Dear Kapitans.. Hope you guys are glad to see me... again :)

No comments: